1) Do you do repair work? We are much more specialized than a handyman therefore our minimum project cost is $20,000.00
2) Does my project require drawings? Any work of a structural nature or work on any commercial building in Florida requires permit drawings from an architect or structural engineer.
3) Can AJD provide those drawings? We can provide contact info for architects in your area. Some small interior remodeling plans can be provided in house.
4) How much does a new home cost? No one can provide accurate costs without proper drawings and material specifications. However, you should budget at least $150 per square foot.
5) Do you provide financing? We do not. However, we can put you in touch with a representative from our financial institution.
6) Do you use subcontractors? Yes we do. Many trades require their own licensing. We use only licensed and insured companies. If another contractor tells you he uses only his employees, I would ask to see all the different licensing documentation such as Electrical, Plumbing, and Air conditioning.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ajdbuilding.com. This applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION,USE AND SHARING:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the site. We only have access to / collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future regarding products , services or changes to this policy.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via email or phone
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline. If in the future, we ever collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), through this website, that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job ie: billing or customer service, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment
AJD Building Contractors, Inc
4195 Corporate Ct. Unit A
Palm Harbor, FL 34683